MXPlayers is an all-in-one player which allows users to stream videos, audios, and other similar files. It is widely used as a supporting media player for streaming applications. This can be installed on your Android, computer, and even on your Fire TV. The bad thing, however, is that it stopped supporting some file formats recently. As a result, some streaming applications might not work on your device. For example, DTS audio file is now incompatible with your MXPlayer. But don’t worry yet! We’ve got a workaround for this kind of situation. Just read along to find out.
Get MXPlayer Codec for Fire TV
Actually, you can download various codec on the internet. Simply search for the codec for your device and get the installer file. Nonetheless, we will provide you with the step-by-step procedure on how to install codecs on your TV.
- First off, launch your browser and search for MXPlayer Codec on your computer.
- After that, choose the file which is compatible with your device. For Fire TV, choose the files which can be run on your respective TV.
- Now, you have to download the MXPlayer Custom Codec file.
- Finally, run the file on your TV and start playing your audio or video files.
You can download and install psiphon on various devices. Find out how.
In case you don’t know how to install MXPlayer on your TV, here’s a quick guide.
- Open your Fire TV and go to Settings > My Fire TV.
- Select Developer Options and enable Apps from Unknown Sources option.
- After that, go to the Downloader App. Input the URL of MXPlayer and then download the APK version of the program.
- Wait until the downloading process is finished. Now, click on Next then Install.
After some time, the application will be installed on your TV. You can now enjoy streaming videos and audios.